Products manufactured by Younik ("Warrantor") are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use during the applicable warranty period identified in the 'Warranty Period' section below, except exclusions set forth below.
Please note: We do not assume the limited warranties of other non Amazon nor www.younik.co official channels.
The warranty period for Younik products is 24 months. This warranty is effective from the date of purchase by the user ("Purchaser"). It applies only to the original purchaser. Original order information is required to request a warranty.
Younik’s warranty does not cover:
1. Misuse, abuse, improper modification, or installation of the product.
2. Substitution or addition, handling, natural elements (weather), the impact of solid objects, or intentional damage.
3. Products not purchased from official website www.younik.co or Amazon.
4. Purchases without valid proof of purchase.
5. Products that have been lost or stolen.
6. Free products.
How to claim your warranty?
Warranties should be made in writing to the warrantor and include a copy of the sales invoice or order confirmation email and a description of the defect/loss of performance during the warranty period. The warrantor does not accept returns of innoAura products without a prior written request.
1. Request your warranty at www.younik.co. Please write to our Younik customer service team at email@example.com, and attach a video along with a description of the defect/loss of performance.
2. Within 5 business days of the notification date, the warrantor will provide the purchaser with an RMA number and the location where the purchaser must return the Younik product.
3. Younik will replace the defective product within 15 business days of confirmation that the product has arrived at the warehouse. The final resolution will be subject to the availability of the replacement item.
If you do not receive a refund after 14 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.